Safety is our number one priority! Always be aware of your surroundings and be prepared in case of an emergency. We've outlined a few rules and principles that we uphold.
Before every trip, we will conduct a safety briefing and survey. This is to identify persons who are capable of administering first-aid and to make everyone aware of the first aid kits we have available and where they can be found during our adventure.
At all times,
- When operating a watercraft, you must wear a personal floatation device.
- Water craft are enjoyable but they are to be operated with care, and safety in mind.
- All operators of a boat which has an engine, must have their boater's license with them.
- When taking a boat out, you must have a floating rope, a bailer, a flashlight and a whistle onboard.
- Tell someone where you are going and how long you plan to be gone for.
- Keep fires under control by limiting their size
- Keep a bucket full of water nearby
- Do not leave fires unattended, extinguish when not in use