Code of Conduct
As a camper, I will:
- Be respectful, cooperative and will contribute positively to the experience of fellow campers.
- Be careful and considerate that my actions will not hurt another camper’s feelings or hurt them physically, either intentionally or accidentally.
- Respect the rights and beliefs of others, and treat others with courtesy and consideration.
- Be respectful of others property, equipment, and supplies.
- Be respectful of wildlife and pets. I will not feed them any human food.
- Conduct myself responsibly.
- Not engage in teasing, bullying, or any unkind behavior.
- Communicate in an appropriate manner, which means not using offensive language, gestures, or words. I will not raise my voice or use verbal threats of any kind.
- Respect any quiet hours established by the campsite.
- Not litter and will dispose of waste properly.
- Not use soap in the lake and properly dispose of dish water or soiled water, in accordance with Leave No Trace principles.
- Respect the privacy of others and avoid intruding on their campsite.
- Not engage in any activities that pose a risk to the health and safety of others.